Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goals and Lists

What is on my mind today?

As a new year begins tomorrow, it seems the perfect time to archive the old blog, and start fresh and new. The old blog no longer represents what I am today. So much has changed in all aspects of my life during the last two years, and especially in 2010!

Reflecting over 2010, I am eager to start 2011! 2010 was another year of changes. I'm grateful for the journey I've taken. I am so very grateful for the people that are a part of my life, my family and friends.

I'm one of those people that love making resolutions... or in my case I prefer to think of them as goals. Now with one goal, it becomes two, and then three, and pretty soon I have a list....

You may have guessed it, but yep I LOVE lists! So now I have a list for goals, which includes a list for meals I want to cook, a list of chores, a list of people I need to call, a list of books to read, a list of movies to watch, a list of my knitting projects, a list of hikes, and.....oh my goodness!
There needs to be a list of the lists!

And so tomorrow begins a new year, and I can't wait to start ticking off some of my goals from the list(s)!

Happy New Year!
May 2011 be your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment